Deviled Eggs have made a huge comeback over the past few years, showing up as appetizers in fine dining restaurants throughout the nation.
Today, I’m going to show you how to make the Best Deviled Eggs Ever! They come from Bouchon Bistro, one of my favorite restaurants from famous California chef Thomas Keller. This is the best deviled eggs recipe we’ve ever tried, and it’s super easy to make!
Bouchon’s Deviled Eggs
- 10 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- 3 tablespoon finely minced celery
- 1/4 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely minced chives reserve some for garnish
- 2 tablespoons capers drained and fried (optional)
- Paprika to taste for garnish
- Boil the eggs and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half, and place the yolks into a bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients to the yolks, except the capers and paprika, and mash until creamy.
- Top the eggs with the fried capers and a dash of paprika.