I love to grill steak, and one of my favorite steak sauce recipes is this whiskey and bourbon steak sauce made with minced shallots and rosemary.
Though it takes only a few minutes to prepare, this sauce will certainly impress your guests. I hope you enjoy it!
This homemade Bourbon steak sauce includes bourbon, spicy brown mustard, minced shallots and rosemary for a tangy and flavorful addition to any of your steaks!
More Easy Steak Recipes
- Tips for Grilling Steak
- Blue Cheese Steak
- Steak Fajitas
- Prime Ribeye Cap Steak
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Stay in Touch!
Bourbon Steak SauceRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add minced shallots and minced rosemary, cooking about 3-5 minutes. Next, add bourbon or whiskey.
- Remove from heat and let set for 10 minutes.
- Strain solids from mixture and return sauce to pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, spicy brown mustard, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook over low to medium heat for another 5 minutes. Serve warm over grilled steak.
Watch My Video
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.