This homemade Bourbon steak sauce includes bourbon, spicy brown mustard, minced shallots and rosemary, for a tangy and flavorful addition to any of your steaks.
Bourbon Steak SauceRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
I love to grill steak, and one of my favorite steak sauce recipes is a whiskey-bourbon sauce made with minced shallots and rosemary. Though it takes only a few minutes to prepare, this sauce will certainly impress your guests. I hope you enjoy it.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Melt butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add minced shallots and minced rosemary, cooking about 3-5 minutes. Next, add bourbon or whiskey.
- Remove from heat and let set for 10 minutes.
- Strain solids from mixture and return sauce to pan.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, spicy brown mustard, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook over low to medium heat for another 5 minutes. Serve warm over grilled steak.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!