This moist turkey burger recipe get its flavor from sauteed mushrooms and onions, grated mozzarella cheese and a dash of spices. I used a thin whole wheat bun for this demonstration video, but feel free to use your favorite buns instead! Also, this recipe would work really well with ground chicken, too!
Turkey BurgersRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
Chef Jason Hill shares his favorite turkey burger recipe in this episode of "Chef Tips." These moist turkey burgers get their flavor from a turkey burger patty recipe made with sauteed mushrooms and onions, grated mozzarella cheese and a dash of spices. We're convinced it will be one of the best turkey burger recipes you've tried.
- 1 pound ground turkey meat
- 1/2 of onion diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Garlic mayo
- Green leaf lettuce
- Fresh garden tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced red onions
- Saute the diced onions and mushrooms in butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey meat, egg, mushroom-onion mixture, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Chill mixture for 30 minutes. Form into balls and flatten into patties.
- Place on to a preheated Weber grill. Cover. Give a quarter-turn after about 5 minutes, cooking for a total of about 8 minutes on each side.
- Build your burger on your favorite buns with garlic mayo, green leaf lettuce, fresh garden tomatoes and sliced avocado.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!