Have you ever wondered how to make pickles? In honor of the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers Game, here is a 49ers Homemade Pickles Recipe that’s a huge favorite at Levi’s Stadium. These homemade pickles are great served on everything from hot chicken sandwiches to brisket. Serve it to your vegetarian friends for a healthy and delicious snack!
49ers Homemade PicklesRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 2-4 large thinly sliced unpeeled cucumbers, about 6 cups
- 1-2 sliced red onions about 2 cups
- 1½ cups Sugar In The Raw
- 1½ cups apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard seed
- ½ teaspoon Szechuan peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Soak all of the ingredients for 1-2 days, covered in a large casserole dish or bowl. Place in a covered jar or tupperware style dish and enjoy!