This Pastrami Pickle Pizza recipe, drizzled with hot yellow mustard, is going to become one of your most craveable meals! It has all the flavor components of a traditional reuben sandwich, but minus the bread. In fact, one of our favorite ways to eat this is on a cauliflower crust.
This unusual and creative pizza starts with a cauliflower pizza crust, but you can also use a flatbread or your favorite pizza dough. We layer it with a base of tangy yellow mustard, lots of shredded mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced pastrami pieces, and sliced dill pickles.
To finish, we add another hearty drizzle of yellow mustard all over the top.
You can easily adapt this Pastrami Pickle Pizza to your taste by using Thousand Island as the base. You can also add some sauerkraut and caraway seeds for an extra burst of flavor!
More Easy Pizza Recipes
- Easy Pizza Sauce
- No Knead Pizza Dough
- Neapolitan Pizza Margherita
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- Big Green Egg Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Panzerotti Recipe
My Favorite Pizza Accessories and Products
- Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
- Metal Pizza Peel and Cutter
- Antimo Caputo Chefs Flour
- San Marzano Tomatoes
Stay in Touch
Pastrami Pickle PizzaRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust or your favorite crust
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard or Thousand Island
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups dill pickle slices
- 1/2 pound pastrami thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut drained (optional)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place crust on a pizza pan coated with cooking oil and some cornmeal.
- Spread mustard evenly over the crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella, pickles and pastrami. Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Slice and enjoy!
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.