Pizza season is officially here, and I’m ready to fire up my outdoor pizza oven! This Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pizza recipe is made with chipotle mayo, melted mozzarella, diced red onions, green bell peppers, crispy jalapenos and bacon bits.
If you’re wondering how to make a spicy chicken pizza, it’s easier than you think. Just follow this easy chipotle chicken pizza recipe and you’ll be enjoying a hot and delicious pizza in no time!
Ingredients for spicy chicken pizza:
- Cauliflower pizza crust, pizza dough, or flatbread
- Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped bell peppers
- Chopped red onion
- Diced grilled chicken
- Fried bacon, chopped
- Crispy jalapeños
How to make this spicy chicken pizza recipe:
To make this spicy chipotle chicken pizza, spread the chipotle mayonnaise over the crust. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, diced bell peppers and onions, grilled chicken, fried bacon bits and crispy jalapeños. Place in a hot pizza oven until bubbling, just a few minutes.
So there you have it, our easy guide to making spicy chipotle chicken pizza! Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think! Share with us in the comments below. And as always, happy cooking!
More Easy Pizza Recipes:
- Easy Pizza Sauce
- No Knead Pizza Dough
- Neapolitan Pizza Margherita
- French Bread Pizza
- Panzerotti Recipe
Favorite Pizza Accessories and Products
These are my favorite tools for making pizza at home.
- GMG Pizza Oven for Davy Crocket and Trek Model Grills
- Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven for Daniel Boone, Ledge, Jim Bowie & Peak Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
- Metal Pizza Peel and Cutter
- Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
- Antimo Caputo Chefs Flour
- San Marzano Tomatoes
Stay in Touch!
Spicy Chipotle Chicken PizzaRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- Spread the chipotle mayonnaise over the crust.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese, diced bell peppers and onions, grilled chicken, fried bacon bits and crispy jalapeños.
- Place in a hot pizza oven until bubbling, about 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle with more chipotle mayo over the top and serve.
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.