This no knead pizza dough from New York’s Sullivan Street Bakery is one of our favorite go-to recipes. It was adapted and inspired from Chef Jim Lahey’s pizza dough recipe.
Although this easy pizza dough calls for just four ingredients, you do need to proof the dough overnight (roughly 18 hours) for the best results.
I like to top my pizza with a simple mixture of San Marzano Italian tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt. Add slices of mozzarella, basil, pecorino-romano cheese and any other toppings you enjoy!
Bake on pizza stone or grill at 500-600 F until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly and slightly blistered. If you like this recipe, check out some of my other pizza recipes!
No Knead Pizza Dough
- 7 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 3 cups water
- Mix the ingredients for the dough in a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Proof the dough overnight at room temperature, roughly 72 degrees.
- Flour your work surface. Form dough into six squares. Fold each of the four corners into the middle, flip over, and form into a ball.
- If the balls are sticky, dust with more flour.
- Prepare your pizzas by rolling out each ball into a 10-inch crust and top with your favorite sauces and meats. Bake at 500F for about 30 minutes.
- To save dough for later, wrap balls in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to three days.