If you have leftover corned beef, this reuben sandwich recipe makes a great lunch!
Corned Beef Reuben Sandwiches are my favorite, but you can also use pastrami or even turkey in place of the corned beef. Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious recipe for reuben sandwiches.
Reuben SandwichRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 4 slices corned beef
- 3-4 slices Kerrygold Dubliner cheese or Swiss
- 2 slices Rye bread any style
- 2 tablespoons Kerrygold Irish Butter or regular butter
- 1/2 cup prepared sauerkraut drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce such as Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch paprika
- Mix together ingredients for dressing.
- Spread each slice of bread with butter.
- Heat sauerkraut. Heat turkey in a pan until warmed through.
- Spread other side of bread with dressing and top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Place butter sides of bread out, and fry on each side until golden brown and cheese is slightly melted. Cut in halves and serve.