Garlic roasted potatoes are a great side dish to any meal, and they are so easy to make. If you can’t find the petite baby potatoes, any variety of potato will work!
I often prepare this garlic roasted potatoes recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas either in lieu or in addition to my garlic mashed potatoes.
Watch my Garlic Roasted Potatoes Video
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Thyme or RosemaryRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 10 baby gold potatoes
- 10 baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic-shallot puree or 2 cloves crushed garlic
- A few fresh thyme sprigs or fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Whisk the olive oil, garlic and thyme in a mixing bowl. Next slice the potatoes in half. Add to the bowl and mix well with a rubber spatula so they are completed coated. Stir in the salt and fresh cracked pepper. Coat well.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Add to a cast iron pan or casserole dish.
- After 30 minutes, turn the potatoes over. After 1 hour, the outside should be crunchy with a tender inside.