This chopped Greek salad recipe is perfect for summer! It’s made with a healthy mixture of spinach, baby bell peppers, chickpeas, onions, tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta cheese and tossed in a lemon-garlic vinaigrette. Who says eating healthy can’t be delicious??!
Chopped Greek Salad Ingredients
This recipe is very forgiving, so feel free to use more or less of the following ingredients in your salad. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baby spinach leaves
- Canned Chickpeas
- Green onions or red onions
- Grape tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Baby bell peppers
- Feta cheese
- Lemon, olive oil, garlic and dried Greek oregano for the dressing (or use your favorite vinaigrette)
Making the Salad
Making this chopped Greek chickpea salad is incredibly simple. Just chop up all of your ingredients and toss them in a large salad bowl.
You can either use your favorite vinaigrette, or make an easy Greek lemon vinaigrette. Mix together 4 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (we prefer cold pressed), a few cloves of minced garlic and a dash of dried Greek oregano.
Once you whisk the vinaigrette, pour it over the salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve!
Stay in Touch!
More Easy Salad Recipes
- Authentic Greek Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Caprese Salad
- French Purple Potato Salad
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Italian Chopped Salad
- Classic Cole Slaw
- Sara’s Potato Salad
Chopped Greek SaladRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 15 ounces chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 10 baby bell peppers sliced
- 4 green onions diced
- 12 grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
- Chop your ingredients for the salad and toss in a large mixing bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk together the fresh squeezed lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic and Greek oregano.
- Once you whisk the vinaigrette, pour it over the salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve!
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.