There’s nothing quite like outdoor grilling, and this foil grilled corn on the cob recipe is perfect for summertime barbecues with friends. The reason I like this method of grilling corn on cob is because the grilled sweet corn will stay hot another 20-30 minutes in the foil. This gives me time to barbecue my meats, and everything comes together at the same time.
Foil Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 cobs of corn husked and washed
- 1 stick of butter
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 4 sheets of foil
- Remove the husks and wash under cool running water.
- Rub butter on each corn cob.
- Next, grab 4 sheets of foil and place each cob on the foil. Season with a little salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Roll corn up in each sheet of foil and put a little twist on the ends.
- As always, I have my grill preheated on high. Place corn on the grill, on the top shelf, and check in about 10 minutes. You want to hear a sizzle when you check them.
- After 10 minutes, I can hear them sizzling, which mean it’s time to turn. Turn them once and cook another 5-10 minutes, covered in the grill.