This potato salad recipe is one of our favorite things to make for a BBQ! It’s made with red potatoes, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, fresh dill, and a few other ingredients. Double the recipe for a big crowd!
We are generous with the Dijon mustard and seasoned salt. Top with a few extra sprigs of fresh dill and chill overnight.
Sara’s Potato Salad RecipeRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 5 red potatoes boiled and chopped
- 5 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 cup dill pickles chopped
- Mayonnaise enough to coat
- Dijon mustard to taste
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- Mix all ingredients together, using your discretion with mayo and seasonings. (We are generous with the Dijon mustard and seasoned salt).
- Top with a few extra sprigs of fresh dill and chill overnight.