This is no ordinary Sriracha mayonnaise recipe! My version is spruced up with the addition of some minced green onion, garlic-shallot puree, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
It’s delicious served on burgers, as a dip for Hawaiian Kalua Pork quesadillas, or as a dipping sauce for my panko-crusted fried green beans. You can also drizzle this over tater tots, sushi rolls, or nachos!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic shallot puree or 1 clove mashed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce or more to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Chill for 2 hours to let flavors meld and serve.