Use my Southwest Sauce recipe in everything from turkey avocado wraps to chicken sandwiches. You can also use it as a topping for nachos, drizzled over tortilla soup or enchiladas, or served on crisp French fries!
Be sure to let the flavors meld in the refrigerator overnight for best results. This Southwest Sauce recipe keeps for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Southwest Sauce RecipeRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
Use my Southwest Sauce recipe in everything from turkey avocado wraps to grilled chicken sandwiches. You can also use it as a topping for nachos, or drizzle it over tortilla soup or enchiladas. It's also great served as a drizzle on crisp French fries!
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Half of a tomato diced
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 Serrano peppers
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor. Keep in refrigerator.
- Serve in turkey wraps, on burgers or chicken sandwiches, or in pasta salad. If you would like less heat, use only 1 serrano pepper.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!