Use my Southwest Sauce recipe in everything from turkey avocado wraps to grilled chicken sandwiches. You can also use it as a topping for nachos, or drizzle it over tortilla soup or enchiladas. It’s also great served as a drizzle on crisp French fries!
Be sure to let the flavors meld in the refrigerator overnight for best results. This Southwest Sauce recipe keeps for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Southwest Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Half of a tomato diced
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 Serrano peppers
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor. Keep in refrigerator.
- Serve in turkey wraps, on burgers or chicken sandwiches, or in pasta salad. If you would like less heat, use only 1 serrano pepper.