Grilled asparagus is one of our favorite recipes to make during the summer months, especially delicious served alongside grilled fish or chicken.
When choosing your asparagus, look for firm stalks and tips that are tightly closed. If your lemon pepper has salt as the No. 1 ingredient, you will not need to salt your asparagus.
Roasted asparagus is just as easy. Place in oven at 425 F for about 10 minutes. Serve in your favorite salad or with pasta or grilled meats.
f you have any leftovers, you can use the asparagus crowns in your favorite asparagus soup recipe or in an asparagus quiche. It’s also delicious tossed into a salad.
- 25 stalks asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- Rinse the stalks under cool running water. Cut off the bottom 2 inches of the stalks.
- Place stalks in a large casserole and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Coat well.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill asparagus about 2-3 minutes or until slightly charred.