Today I’m making my famous grilled cheese, tomato and egg breakfast sandwich recipe, and we’re doing it outside on the Camp Chef flat top grill!
I like to make my breakfast sandwiches with San Luis sourdough bread, thinly sliced American cheese, and plenty of hot sauce.
The fillings change depending on what we have on hand. Sometimes we use Morningstar sausage patties and even sliced deli turkey.
In this video, we’re making grilled cheese, bacon, tomato and egg breakfast sandwiches. The sourdough bread is buttered generously, and then packed with parmesan cheese to give it a nice crust on the grill.
Watch my Grilled Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich Video!
For this grilled sourdough breakfast sandwich recipe, you’ll need roughly 3 eggs, 2 slices of sourdough, 3 slices of heirloom tomato, and 4 slices of bacon.
If you like this recipe, check out some of my other breakfast recipes!
Grilled Cheese, Tomato and Egg SandwichRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 3 eggs scrambled
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 3 slices heirloom tomato
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Butter for spreading
- Spread butter on each slice of bread.
- Coat the buttered side of each slice with grated parmesan cheese.
- Heat your grill.
- Fry bacon until crispy.
- Fry the tomatoes until soft.
- Cook the scrambled eggs on the grill.
- On the unbuttered side of your bread, layer the cheese. Top with the eggs, tomatoes, bacon and the other slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Grill on both sides until the cheese melts and the bread gets nice and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite hot sauce.