This Parmesan Tuiles recipe is perfect for food garnishing, whether you top it on a steak, or serve it alongside your favorite pasta recipe. Add your favorite culinary herbs for added flavor.
Parmesan TuilesRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
Chef Jason Hill shares his Parmesan Tuiles Recipe, which is delicious topped on a steak, or served alongside your favorite pasta recipe.
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley or your favorite herb
- Simply mix them together and place them in a circular pattern or inside a ring mold on parchment paper (or a lightly greased sheet pan).
- Bake for 12 minutes at about 350 F.
- Enjoy as a garnish on your favorite food, or eat as a snack.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!