During a trip to Yellowstone National Park, I joined fellow YouTubers Diana DeLaFuente and Hilah Johnson for a grown-up gourmet s’mores roast at the Explorer Cabins in West Yellowstone, MT.
The cabins provide each guest with their own S’mores kit, which includes the graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate.
Although we did make some of the traditional s’mores, we had fun making a few gourmet s’mores recipes too. Have fun experimenting with different cookies and fillings. For example, peanut butter cookies with sliced bananas and Nutella hazelnut spread. Or perhaps chocolate graham crackers with Reese’s peanut butter cups instead of chocolate! Just don’t forget to always add those toasty, gooey roasted marshmallows!
Gourmet S’MoresRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 6 Thin peanut-butter cookies with Nutella, sliced banana, and roasted marshmallow
- 6 Thin peanut-butter cookies with bittersweet chocolate bar, caramel sauce, and roasted marshmallow
- 6 Graham crackers with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or Nutella, sliced banana, and roasted marshmallow
- 6 Gingersnaps with caramel-filled Ghiradelli chocolate and roasted marshmallow
- 6 Graham crackers with dark chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and strawberry slices
- 6 Chocolate Nabisco Wafers with peanut butter and roasted marshmallow
- Roast your marshmallows over the campfire.
- Place the marshmallow on the wafer or cookie and top with the chocolate, peanut butter, Nutella or other toppings of your choosing!