Bartender Vince Hardesty shares the secrets to his blackberry pineapple sidecar recipe. This is a great summer cocktail, made with fresh blackberries, pineapple juice, Hennessey and a squeeze of fresh lime. Hope you enjoy it!
Blackberry Pineapple Sidecar RecipeRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 6 fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 ounces Hennessey or other cognac
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup sugar water
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 orange wedge or sliceInstructions
- Muddle berries in a glass. Add Hennessey, pineapple juice, simple syrup and lime. Shake with ice in a shaker. Strain into a martini glass and serve with a wedge of orange.