Transport yourself to the floating dock bars of Colorado River with this frosty blended Fox’s Mudslide recipe!
Parker, Arizona, is famous for its waterfront resorts, and Fox’s Floating Dock Bar always draws a crowd. The resort has one of the most happening bar scenes on the river, complete with live music, lawn games and a legit party vibe.
We recently traveled here with some friends, and it was such a great time. In fact, there are several floating dock bars to check out along the river. We had a great breakfast at the Black Pearl Restaurant, located at the Pirate’s Den RV Resort and Marina. I highly recommend the biscuits and gravy!
What are the ingredients in Fox’s mudslide?
Tourists flock from around the region to enjoy a taste of their frozen Fox’s Mudslide, blended with equal amounts of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua Coffee Liquor, Vodka and Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups.
The bar is also famous for their Jello shots and Big Stick drink — a cool blend of vodka, Amaretto and Finest Call brand strawberry puree and Pina colada mixes.
Fox’s is located at 350 Riverside Drive, Parker, AZ. For more information, give them a call at 928-667-3444.
More Easy Drink Recipes:
Stay in Touch!
Never miss a new cooking video by subscribing here. Don’t forget to hit that notification bell! You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram
Fox’s MudslideRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup Vodka
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 small Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Pour the Bailey’s, Kahlua and Vodka into the blender, adding the ice last. Ice will likely float to the top of the mix – this is preferred for blending.
- Blend until smooth on the ‘Mixed Drinks’ cycle of your Blendtec blender. Add the peanut butter cups while blending.
- If you don’t have a Blendtec, blend on medium speed for 30 seconds. Serve immediately after blending.
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.