This is seriously the best turkey meatloaf you’ll ever eat. It’s moist, delicious and filled with savory Italian ingredients. Who doesn’t love minced sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, sweet Italian turkey sausage and fresh chopped rosemary???!!
Although this recipe has a lot of ingredients, it’s just a matter of measuring everything out and mixing it together. I promise it’s worth the effort!
I like to serve this moist turkey meatloaf recipe topped with a creamy horseradish sauce. Add a side of sautéed baby bok choy for the ultimate winter dinner.
Best Turkey MeatloafRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
This is seriously the best turkey meatloaf you'll ever eat. It's moist, delicious and filled with savory Italian ingredients like minced sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, sweet Italian turkey sausage and fresh chopped rosemary.I like to serve this moist turkey meatloaf recipe topped with a creamy horseradish sauce and side of sautéed baby bok choy for the ultimate Sunday dinner.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 of a whole onion diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 2 tablespoons oregano crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon garlic-shallot puree
- 20 ounces ground turkey
- 20 ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage cases removed
- 1 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons minced sundried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- creamy horseradish sauce for topping
- In a large saute pan, add the canola oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery until soft. Add the oregano, rosemary and garlic puree and cook down another few minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the turkey and the rest of the ingredients. Blend well and form into two loaves.
- Spray a large piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and form each loaf into a log. Wrap with plastic, then wrap with foil.
- Bake loaves on a sheet pan in a preheated 350 F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165F.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!