Today, we’re making bacon wrapped salmon kabobs — topped with a simple garlic and parsley vinaigrette. These salmon kebabs are cooked on the grill, and with just a handful of ingredients, they are really quick and easy to prepare.
I’m using Arka salmon, which is a luxurious and fatty salmon from Chile that’s super sustainable, with a mild and clean taste.
For this recipe, plan on serving each guest two kebabs each with three bacon-wrapped salmon bites per skewer.
If you are a salmon lover, you can really taste the difference with Arka, which is raised in the nutrient-rich Antarctic waters off Chile — away from civilization. This ultra-premium salmon is one of the world’s most responsible and conscious salmon brands available, and it seriously melts in your mouth!
If you’re in the restaurant industry, you have to try this on your menu! If you want to cook this at home, ask at your local grocer about Arka by Multi X Salmon.
Bacon Wrapped Salmon Kebabs
- Metal skewers for cooking kebabs
- 1 large Arka salmon fillet skinned and cut into large bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces bacon or pancetta
- 5 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons minced fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- Cut half of a salmon filet into 1 1/2 inch chunks, about 1 inch thick.
- Place salmon chunks in a large bowl. Coat well with 1 tbsp. olive oil and cracked pepper.
- Make Vinaigrette: Combine extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk well and set aside.
- Cook the bacon halfway so they are softened before adding to the skewer. This ensures that the bacon will be cooked properly with the salmon.
- Wrap each pancetta or bacon strip 1-2 times around each salmon chunk.
- Skewer three bacon-wrapped chunks of salmon onto each metal skewer, with each piece slightly separated.
- Heat grill to 450 F, and oil it so the fish doesn't stick.
- Grill kabobs, turning once halfway through, until fish is cooked and juices run opaque, about 4-6 minutes.
- For each serving, arrange two kebabs per plate and top with the vinaigrette.