This Bengal Barbecue Chicken Marinade recipe is used to make the Disneyland restaurant’s Chieftain Chicken Skewers.
Also called Tonkatsu Marinade, this is the simple grilled chicken marinade recipe comes together quickly. It is definitely a step up from your standard teriyaki sauce, and is one of Disneyland’s most popular recipes.
After mixing up the ingredients for the chicken marinade, place the chicken in a Ziplock bag or casserole dish and marinate several hours, or even overnight.
Watch my latest videos!
Bengal Barbecue Chicken Marinade
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sherry wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Mix ingredients and marinate chicken a few hours or overnight in the refrigerator.