This sweet and spicy BBQ dry rub recipe is delicious served on pulled pork, smoked salmon and tri tip.
Using brown sugar as the main base, this sweet and savory dry rub can be made ahead of time and stored in a spice jar or plastic container. You’re going to want to make a huge batch, as this rub is one of the most delicious recipes you can add to your grilling arsenal. Hope you enjoy it!
BBQ Dry Rub
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix together with a whisk to incorporate all of the seasonings together. This is great on pork, salmon and tri tip!