These healthy Thai chicken burgers are seasoned with panko bread crumbs, cilantro and chopped peanuts. You can pan sear them, or cook them out on the grill. Serve these burgers with a healthy red leaf lettuce salad garnished with a Thai peanut dressing.
Watch my YouTube video below to see how they’re made!
Thai Chicken Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tb chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tb fresh shredded ginger
- 1 mashed garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the peanuts) together in a large mixing bowl. Shape the chicken into four patties.
- Turn burner on medium high heat.
- Grease the pan and fry the patties on both sides, about 8-12 minutes until browned and cooked through. You can also grill these!
- Garnish the patties with chopped peanuts. Serve with brown rice and a mixed green salad.