This delicious grilled salmon sandwich, stuffed with sautéed spinach, tangy feta cheese and fresh sliced tomato, is a real show stopper. Serve it with a bottle of white wine for an elegant lunch or dinner that’s sure to please.
Although we love the tang of the feta cheese, you can also make this salmon sandwich with cream cheese.
For a quick preparation, you can use your air fryer to cook the pre-seasoned salmon and use frozen chopped spinach. But if you really want to elevate this dish, try it with my grilled salmon or honey smoked salmon and make your sautéed spinach from scratch.
For the salmon sandwich spread, a small bit of mayonnaise is all you need. You don’t want to take away from the feta cheese, which gives it a creaminess that compliments the grilled salmon. I personally think it’s the best salmon sandwich I’ve ever tried. Hope you agree!
If you enjoyed this grilled salmon sandwich with spinach and feta cheese, please let me know in the comments below.
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel and click the BELL icon so you can be the first to know when we post a new video!
Salmon Sandwich with Spinach & FetaRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 piece grilled salmon
- 2 pieces sourdough
- 1 cup sautéed spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 slices heirloom tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Grill or air fry the salmon filet.
- Make the sautéed spinach by sautéing 3 cups of freshly rinsed spinach in 2 tablespoons of butter. Strain well, or press between two paper towels, so very little moisture remains.
- Toast sourdough slices until golden.
- Spread both slices with mayonnaise and spread one side with feta cheese or cream cheese.
- Top with 1-2 slices of fresh heirloom tomato, followed by the salmon and sautéed spinach.
- Serve immediately.