When my kids told me about the viral TikTok Baked Feta Pasta recipe, I had to put my own spin on it. Truth be told, this Uunifetapasta is an amazingly delicious recipe! And by using fresh ingredients throughout, you can’t go wrong with this recipe for baked feta pasta! Note: For a baked feta pasta cheese substitute you can use Cotjia cheese here in Southern California.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the recipe! Feel free to add your favorite ingredients, whether it’s cooked shrimp, or a baked feta pasta with chicken! Just cook ahead and stir in at the end! I think Kalamata olives would go really well in this recipe too!
TikTok’s Baked Feta PastaRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1/2 pound pasta of your choice cooked and drained
- 8 oz. feta cheese block or crumbled
- 3-4 tablespoons chive oil or olive oil
- 3 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 cloves garlic sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped oregano leaves
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a 9×13 casserole dish. Add cherry tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil or chive oil. Place block of feta cheese in the middle, or feel free to use crumbled feta cheese instead. Add garlic slices, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-45 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft and wrinkled.
- Remove from oven. Add drained hot pasta, baby spinach leaves, basil leaves and toss until well combined. Enjoy hot with toasted garlic bread!