This apple fries recipe was one of my first videos for YouTube. It’s based on the famous dessert dish served at Legoland in California.
I first learned how to make this easy recipe for apple fries while working at a French restaurant in Los Angeles. It is so simple and easy to do!
Although I use Granny Smith apples, you can use your favorite apple in this recipe.
I also like to omit the cinnamon and sugar and serve plain apple fries with my favorite pork dish.
Apple Fries with Marshmallow Cream SauceRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cornstarch or as needed
Marshmallow Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk dipping sauce ingredients until creamy.
- Core, peel, and slice your apple. Coat apples well with corn starch. Shake off excess corn starch in a strainer and fry in a deep fryer set at 375 for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, which has been premixed.