Have you ever made salmon cream cheese bagels? Also known as bagels and lox, or bagels and salmon, this delicious and easy breakfast sandwich never fails to impress.
We prefer to make our bagel sandwiches on an everything bagel, which really compliments the salmon and gives the dish a bit of crunch.
Watch my latest videos!
Salmon Cream Cheese BagelsRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 Everything Bagel
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts optional
- Toast the bagels.
- Spread with cream cheese generously on each side.
- Layer with the tomatoes, salmon, red onion and capers.
- Top with the other bagel, cut in half, and enjoy!