Made with flour, milk, eggs, baking powder and butter, these easy homemade pancakes come together almost as quickly as packaged pancake mix — so there’s no excuse not to make them yourself!
Make sure you serve these with a good quality butter, such as Kerrygold Irish butter, and real maple syrup. It makes all the difference! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my banana pancakes and Swedish pancakes recipes!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Real maple syrup for topping
- Butter for serving
- Whisk dry ingredients together.Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Heat griddle until a drop of water sizzles and bubbles off the pan.
- Grease pan or griddle with butter or cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup of batter at a time and cook until bubbles begin to form on the pancakes. Check for brownness and flip to the other side.
- Reserve on an ovenproof plate in a 180-200 F oven until all the pancakes are done.
- Serve pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!