This Crispy Maple Dijon Chicken recipe is scented with fresh rosemary sprigs. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s a one-pot dish that will keep your family begging for more.
This recipe for Crispy Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs is the perfect answer for a quick weeknight meal. To begin, you’ll make the sauce. Most likely, you probably have most of the ingredients already in your pantry!
Making the Maple Dijon Chicken Sauce
In a 2-cup mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, 4 tablespoons maple syrup, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 cloves of minced garlic and and 6 sprigs of fresh chopped rosemary.
I like to make this with the pre-packaged bone-in, skin on fresh chicken thighs from Costco. There are roughly two thighs per package, so you can use 2-3 packages for this recipe, or between 4-6 chicken thighs.
Brown the chicken in the olive oil, skin side down, and top with the sauce. Be sure to coat each piece of chicken well.
Usually, my 3 1/2 quart Le Creuset Buffet Casserole is perfect for this dish. However, if I’m making just two chicken thighs, I half the sauce recipe and prepare it in my Le Creuset 2.75 quart shallow round oven.
During the last part of cooking, be sure to keep a close watch when broiling. The sauce is very sugary and will burn quickly.
Turn over and bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Broil for another 2-5 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Chicken Marbella
- Spicy Diablo Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Tacos Al Carbon
- Spicy Chicken Popper Wraps
- Creamy Chicken Florentine Pasta
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- Le Creuset Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Piccata
Stay in Touch!
Crispy Maple Dijon ChickenRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 4-6 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
Maple Dijon Sauce
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 large shallot, minced finely
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary minced
- Saute chicken thighs in olive oil, skin side down, until slightly browned.
- Turn over, top with the sauce, and bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Turn on broiler and cook another 2-5 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.