This cream cheese frosting recipe tastes delicious served on my carrot cake, but you can put it on all sorts of baked goods, including sugar cookies and carrot pancakes!
Blend in food processor and scrape down sides until well incorporated.
Cream Cheese FrostingRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Blend in food processor and scrape down sides until well incorporated.