These Wilson Creek Wine Slushies are like sunshine in a glass, blending the refreshing chill of a 7-Eleven Slurpee with the delightful buzz of your favorite vino. They’re perfect for poolside parties, backyard barbecues, or simply kicking back on your patio. So grab your blender, a bottle of Wilson Creek sparkling rose wine, and let’s get slushy!
My wife and I were recently vacationing in Temecula, and somehow found ourselves at Wilson Creek Winery two days in a row. 🤣 The winery is beautiful and expansive, with several tasting areas and a beautiful courtyard for sampling their wines or purchasing light snacks or lunch.
The food was delicious, but to be honest, we got hooked on Wilson Creek’s Slushies, a boozy blend of their frozen Rosé or Peach Bellini sparkling wines topped with their sparkling Sangria wine. And believe me, it packs a punch!
Boozy Blizzards: A Guide to Making Wilson Creek Wine Slushies
Also known as Frosé, this is the perfect summer drink to keep you cool and refreshed. Likewise,iIt’s easy to make, customizable and so delicious! Feel free to throw in 2-3 cups of frozen strawberries or raspberries for extra color and flavor.
These are the main ingredients, and the quantities can be found in the recipe card below.
- Wilson Creek Rosé or Peach Bellini Sparkling Wine
- Simple syrup, optional
- Fresh lemon juice, optional
- Wilson Creek Sangria Sparkling Wine, optional
👨🍳 Chef Tips
- Experiment with wines: Don’t be afraid to use other sparkling wine flavors to find your perfect combination. Wilson Creek makes sparkling wine flavors such as almond, coconut, limoncello, and orange mimosa. You could even add a splash of sparkling water for some extra fizz.
- Try adding a blend of frozen berries such as raspberries or strawberries, or make it tropical with mango and pineapple.
- Get fancy with garnishes: A fresh fruit skewer, a sprig of mint or rosemary, or even a drizzle of honey can take your slushie to the next level.
- Make it a party: These slushies are perfect for sharing, so whip up a batch for your next gathering. They’re sure to be a hit!
- Remember to drink responsibly: Wine slushies are delicious, but they’re also boozy. So pace yourself and enjoy them responsibly.
Cheers! I hope this blog post has inspired you to get creative and whip up some delicious Wilson Creek Winery Slushies. Remember, the key is to have fun and experiment with flavors. So grab your blender, crank up the music, and get ready to beat the heat in style!
If you make these Wilson Creek Wine Slushies, please leave me a comment and rate the recipe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. You can also find me on Instagram, YouTube, X, Facebook or Tik Tok. Send me a photo if you prepare these wine slushie creations and I’ll share it on social media! Tag me in your photos and let me know what flavor combinations you love.
🍹 More Delicious Drinks
- Best Bloody Mary Recipe
- How to Open Champagne
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Negroni Sbagliato
- Campari Spritz
- Fox’s Mudslide
- Aperol Spritz
- Palm Springs Date Shake
Wilson Creek Winery SlushiesRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 750 ml Wilson Creek Rosé or Peach Bellini Sparkling Wine
- 1/2 cup simple syrup see notes
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice optional
- 1/4 cup Wilson Creek Sangria Sparkling Wine optional, for floating
- Pour bottle of the rosé or peach sparkling wine into a Blendtec or Vitamin blender. You can also use a large Ziplock bag or 9×13 casserole dish. Freeze 5-6 hours. It will not completely be frozen due to the alcohol content.
- Make simple syrup, if using by bringing 1/2 cup sugar and ½ cup water to a boil in a pot until sugar dissolves. Cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
- Bring out blender from freezer, or scrape frozen wine into your blender.
- Add lemon juice (if using) and 1 cup crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Place blender back into the freezer about 20-40 minutes, or until the slushy is thickened to your liking.
- Blend again and pour into glasses. Float with the sparkling sangria wine, if desired.
CookingSessions.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.