BBQ Dry Rub
This sweet and spicy recipe for BBQ dry rub recipe from viewer Robert Jones is delicious served on pulled pork, smoked salmon and trip tip. Enjoy! It’s incredible!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Mix together with a whisk to incorporate all of the seasonings together. This is great on pork, salmon and tri tip!
Recipe from CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com