This healthy sauteed baby bok choy recipe is sure to please your guests, and makes a great side dish for chicken, fish or steak.
Watch my video on YouTube, or in the description below, to see how it’s made.
Baby Bok Choy
- 3 baby bok choy rinsed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sherry wine optional
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat on medium-high heat. Add butter and garlic. Mix until melted.
- Deglaze with sherry wine. Cook down until reduced by half.
- Add the water. Place bok choy into water bath. After a minute, when it comes to rapid boil, put the lid on and let steam up to 5 minutes.
- Halfway through, you can baste with the butter mixture. Remove with tongs and serve immediately, topped with salt and fresh cracked pepper.