The Hibiscus Martini recipe, also known as a Tartini, comes from Amy Deaver of Lemon Bird Jams. It’s made with vodka, pink limes and Hibiscus-Lime Syrup, is perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner or holiday gathering. For a non-alcoholic version, it can be prepared with sparkling Pellegrino water.
- 1 jar Lemon Bird Hibiscus-Lime Syrup or make your own
- 2-4 pink limes or use regular limes
- 1 bottle vodka may substitute Pellegrino sparkling water
- 1 bottle pomegranate or cranberry juice
- To a shaker filled with ice, add 1 part vodka, 2 parts pomegranate juice and 4 spoonfuls of syrup.
- Squeeze in the juice of 2 pink limes.
- Shake and serve in two martini glasses, rimmed with sugar if desired.