These delicious marinated olives are served with cocktails in the Merrion Hotel’s drawing room. The recipe calls for both black and green olives. They are tossed in olive oil, with an Asian inspired blend of red chiles, ginger, garlic and lemon grass.
Feel free to experiment with your favorite herbs, but the garlic is definitely a must!
Thanks to chef Ed Cooney, who shared the recipe with us. He also shared his Irish fish and chips!
Garlic Ginger Marinated OlivesRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
These delicious olives are served with cocktails in the Merrion Hotel’s drawing room. Thanks to Executive Chef Ed Cooney for sharing the recipe.
- 16 ounces black olives
- 16 ounces green olives
- 4 tablespoons chili pepper seeded /chopped
- 4 tablespoons ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon grass finely chopped
- 4 cups olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients. Marinate for at least four days before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!