This gourmet goat cheese ball recipe uses just three premium ingredients. They are goat cheese, candied walnuts and a savory cherry and balsamic vinegar jam made by Lemon Bird Handmade Jams.
Feel free to use your own favorite jam to make this your own unique creation!
Goat Cheese Ball with Candied WalnutsRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 8 ounces goat cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Cherry Honey & Balsamic Vinegar Jam or more to your taste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped candied walnuts
- Place goat cheese in a mixing bowl
- Roughly chop the larger pieces of fruit in the jam and add to the softened goat cheese.
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator, if possible.
- Roll cheese into a ball, then roll in the chopped nuts.
- Chill until ready for service.
- When you serve the cheese ball, you can drizzle it with some of the juice from the jam for your guests.