This gourmet goat cheese ball recipe uses just three premium ingredients. They are goat cheese, candied walnuts and a savory cherry and balsamic vinegar jam made by Lemon Bird Handmade Jams.
Feel free to use your own favorite jam to make this your own unique creation!
Goat Cheese Ball with Candied WalnutsRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
This gourmet cheese ball recipe uses just three premium ingredients — goat cheese, candied walnuts and a savory cherry and balsamic vinegar jam. I love the premium quality and whole fruits used in Lemon Bird Jams, but in a pinch you can use your favorite jam. Just be sure it has nice bits of chunky fruit in it.
- 8 ounces goat cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Cherry Honey & Balsamic Vinegar Jam or more to your taste
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped candied walnuts
- Place goat cheese in a mixing bowl
- Roughly chop the larger pieces of fruit in the jam and add to the softened goat cheese.
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator, if possible.
- Roll cheese into a ball, then roll in the chopped nuts.
- Chill until ready for service.
- When you serve the cheese ball, you can drizzle it with some of the juice from the jam for your guests.
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!