Grilling this week? You’ve got to try this Chimichurri Sauce recipe on your steak, chicken or seafood! This chimichurri sauce originated in Argentina and is an amazing topping for any type of grilled meat. Just mix up these ingredients in your blender, grill your meat, and top it on your dish!
Chimichurri SauceRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 1 tb. garlic-shallot puree or 3 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno stem and seeds removed
- 2 Tb. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tb. lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place all ingredients in blender. Set aside and chill.
- Grill 2 pounds flap meat or chicken breast until done.
- After removing from grill and letting rest 10 minutes, cut into long strips and top with sauce.