This panko fried green beans recipe is a great party snack. In fact, they taste a lot like PF Changs Crispy Green Beans! Serve these with Sriracha mayonnaise dipping sauce for a delicious treat!
You can use this same method and recipe to fry up baby dill pickles, mushrooms, or anything else in your refrigerator. Enjoy!
Watch my video to see how it’s made!
Panko Fried Green BeansRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- Deep fryer with roughly 4 cups of canola oil
- 3/4 pound green beans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Rinse the green beans in a colander.
- Beat the eggs and keep in a shallow dish big enough to coat the green beans.
- In a large casserole dish, combine flour, seafood spice, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip the green beans in the flour and coat on all sides. Next, dip into the beaten eggs, and then coat well in the panko bread crumbs.
- Fry at 350F in a deep fryer about 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn with tongs occasionally to get all sides.
- Transfer fried beans to a paper-towel lined platter and season lightly with salt. Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise.