This TikTok Rigatoni Pasta recipe is so easy to make, tossed with vodka, heavy cream, parmesan and tomato paste. It’s going to be a staple in your home!
May 24, 2021 is TikTok Rigatoni Pasta Day! Who said so? A kid named jimmyrules32, and it’s become a viral meme — much like Adrian’s Kickback in Huntington Beach. Jimmy is so passionate about this day that he has reminded everyone about it since January 2020!
Watch my latest videos
This TikTok Rigatoni Pasta recipe is my homage to this special day, made with diced onions, garlic, tomato paste, heavy cream, vodka and some grated Parmesan. I like to give it a kick with a nice helping of red pepper chili flakes, but you can use less if you like!
If you decide to make this recipe, feel free to use other types of pasta if you don’t have rigatoni on hand. You can also omit the vodka from the recipe and it will still be quite delicious.
Enjoy my Spicy Rigatoni Pasta with a nice fresh salad and some garlic bread. For more TikTok recipes, click here!
TikTok Spicy Rigatoni with Vodka (Pasta Alla Vodka)Recipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups diced onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic-shallot puree or 2 cloves minced garlic
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta
- In a large pot, add the olive oil and saute the onions.
- Once the onions start to turn brown, add the garlic shallot puree.
- Next, mix in the tomato paste and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in the pepper flakes.
- Deglaze the pan with the 3 ounces of vodka. Mix well.
- Once the vodka has reduced, add 1/4 cup of pasta water to 1 cup of heavy cream and then add to the pot. Mix well unti incorporated.
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Top with fresh minced basil leaves and season with salt and pepper to your taste.