The chocolate martini is one of the world’s most romantic cocktails. This chocolate martini recipe is the perfect start for a romantic meal or Valentine’s Day dinner.
Did you know that chocolate martinis are among the most ordered flavored martinis on most bar menus? This recipe can be modified for different flavor preferences.
For a white chocolate martini, substitute the chocolate liqueur with Godiva white chocolate liqueur.
For a rapsberry chocolate martini, substitute the vanilla vodka with Stoli Razberi vodka.
I hope you enjoy this sweet version of the popular martini!
Godiva Chocolate MartiniRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Stoli vanilla vodka
- Shaved white chocolate for garnish
- Fresh raspberry for garnish
- Start by dipping the rim of the martini glass in Hershey’s chocolate sauce and granulated white sugar.
- To make this Godiva chocolate martini recipe, fill a large tumbler with ice cubes. Add 2 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur to the tumbler. Next, add 1 1/2 ounces Stoli vanilla vodka.
- Add to a shaker and shake well. Pour the mix into a martini glass. Garnish with shaved white chocolate and a fresh raspberry.