Both of my daughters are huge Starbucks fans. So it’s no surprise that they asked me to do a video recreating the Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble recipe. It turned out really delicious! This recipe for mocha cookie crumble calls for just five ingredients, and you probably already have most of them in your pantry and refrigerator!
Starbucks Mocha Cookie CrumbleRecipe by Jason Hill – CookingSessions.com
Today, my daughter and I decided to recreate the Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Recipe. It turned out really delicious! This recipe for mocha cookie crumble calls for just five ingredients, and you probably already have most of them!
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 6 Oreo cookies 4 in blender and 2 for garnish
- 2-3 cups ice
- Whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream for garnish
- Add milk, coffee, sugar, syrup and four cookies to blender.
- Blend with 2-3 cups of ice.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with chocolate whipped cream, more Hershey's syrup, and smashed Oreo cookies. Enjoy!
Let’s get cooking!Join me @cheftips on Facebook & Instagram
Watch My Video
Check out my Cooking Videos!Subscribe to my Chef Tips channel on YouTube!