These healthy Thai chicken burgers are seasoned with panko bread crumbs, cilantro and chopped peanuts and served with a healthy red leaf lettuce salad.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup chopped red and/or yellow sweet pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- In large bowl mix together chicken, panko, sweet pepper, egg white, ginger, cilantro, garlic, brown sugar, and black pepper. shape into 4 patties.
- In large nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray cook patties over medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until brown and no longer pink, turning once. Garnish with peanuts.
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com