Snow Ice Cream
This snow ice cream recipe is a treat the kids are sure to love. Some folks frown on using fresh snow because of city pollutants, so feel free to use shaved ice instead. You can substitute 28 ounces (2 cans) of sweetened condensed milk in place of the milk and sugar. To make chocolate snow ice cream, substitute chocolate milk for the milk. This video was featured on Good Morning America!
- 16 cups fresh snow or shaved ice
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Capture 1 gallon of fresh snow in a fresh container. Add half and half or milk, white sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine and eat right away.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Featured on Good Morning America!
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com