Baby Bok Choy Recipe
In today’s video, I’m sharing a healthy sautéed baby bok choy recipe that tastes great as a side dish for my turkey meatloaf or macadamia crusted mahi mahi. It’s an easy baby bok choy recipe that’s sure to please your guests, and makes a great side dish for chicken, fish or steak.
- 3 baby bok choy, rinsed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 sherry wine, optional
- Preheat on medium-high heat. Add butter and garlic. Mix until melted. Deglaze with sherry wine.
- Cook down until reduced by half. Add the water. Place bok choy into water bath. After a minute, when it comes to rapid boil, put the lid on and let steam up to 5 minutes. Halfway through, you can baste with the butter mixture.
- Remove with tongs and serve immediately, topped with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com