Roasted Brussels Sprouts
One of my favorite side dishes is roasted brussels sprouts, which are healthy and easy to make. Here’s a great recipe made with fresh Meyer lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes, and, of course, my garlic shallot puree!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for this easy brussels sprouts recipe:
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, rinsed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shallot puree or 2 cloves minced garlic
- Rinse and remove the zest from the lemon before juicing.
- Mix together marinade ingredients and drizzle over the brussels sprouts.
- Roast in a shallow pan for 20 minutes at 475 F, or until sprouts are charred on the outside.
Recipe from Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com