Roasted Beet Salad
This Roasted Beet Salad recipe with Goat Cheese is made with organic mixed greens, goat cheese and Maui onions. It’s topped with a freshly made papaya dressing. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 papaya, seeded and diced
- 1 oven-roasted beet, skin removed and diced
- 5 grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- Organic mixed greens
- Paper thin sliced Maui onions
- Papaya Vinaigrette (see my video recipe)
- Sprinkle greens with goat cheese, tomatoes, beets, onions and papayas. Top with my papaya vinaigrette and fresh cracked pepper.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com