Pulled Pork Sandwich
This Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe is a delicious entree for a summer barbecue. It’s topped with my homemade barbecue sauce and cole slaw, and served on toasted onion rolls. I paired this sandwich with a Horse & Plow Farmstead Red wine. Thanks to viewer Robert Jones for sharing his recipe for pulled pork! It’s a winner!
- 1 recipe of pulled pork (see my video recipe)
- 1 recipe of BBQ sauce (see my video recipe)
- 1 recipe of Cole Slaw (see my video recipe)
- Toasted onion rolls
- Tear apart pulled pork and set aside in a bowl.
- Toast onion rolls.
- Slather rolls with barbecue sauce, then top with the pulled pork and cole slaw.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com