This Jalapeño & Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe is so easy to make, and tastes SO MUCH better than anything you’re going to get from a restaurant or your supermarket! And who on earth doesn’t love bacon and jalapeños? This is rich, creamy and the ultimate comfort food!
Jalapeño & Bacon Mac and Cheese
- 2 jalapeños diced
- 1 leek diced
- 1/2 pound bacon frozen and diced
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni boiled
- 4-6 pounds whole milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Cut up the ingredients.
- Boil your pasta and drain.
- To serve, spoon desired amount of drained pasta with desired amount of sauce and toss until combined. Top with bread crumbs and toast in toaster oven. Top with more cooked bacon and fresh sliced jalapeños.